Hi all. I was referred from netlify support to post this question in the forum:
I am trying to add my domain, streamerflows.com to netlify DNS.
I keep getting the error:
“A DNS zone for this domain already exists on NS1”
- This is a brand new domain
- This domain does not appear to have any previous owners
- This domain has never been set up with any other service or server
- I already cleared DNS from uniregistry (scrub name servers)
Possible reason for issue:
- I had no problems setting up several other domains with Netlify. So I changed my default DNS config in uniregistry to be added to new domains, to the following netlify DNS:
- I stupidly didn’t think about Netlify having variations in the DNS (i.e p06, p07, etc). So maybe this is the reason for the error?
I believe this can only be solved by netlify removing the DNS configuration for this domain. Am I wrong?
I appreciate any help or guidance.