404 Not Found not sure what the issue is

Every time I go to the blog page and select any of my blog options I get this Not Found error 404 but when I use my phone to access the same pages it’s okay and it opens up, unsure what the problem is.

Hey there, @Ezekiel-Falk :wave:

Thanks so much for reaching out, and welcome to the Netlify Forums. I am not seeing any 404s or page not found error messages when I explore your site. Here is what I am seeing:

If it works on your phone and also works on my computer, I wonder if the error is local to your machine. If you are able to create a reproduction for us we can look into this further.

Not sure if this will help but I feel like your right it might be a local to my machine. I’m not sure how I could fix that. Also is there a way to speed up the loading of the images?
ezgif.com-gif-maker

hi ezekiel,

you can try making sure your browser isn’t using any extensions and check your internet connection for starters. as far as reducing the loading time for images goes - this is a very broad question and you might find yourself getting more specific answers if you include my information about your project. there are also many many programming forums with more general support to answer questions such as these that aren’t specific to Netlify, so i would start looking for answers more broadly than just here! :+1:

Thanks for your help! I also figured out that for me whenever I use the https://ezeworks.netlify.app/ the pages load but when I use my domain name I get the Not Found error. Do you thing I have a problem with my sever connection or my code??

hi again - please take a look at this guide:

Additionally, we have this Support Guide too that outlines all of our DNS resources. Lastly, there are tons of DNS questions you can access through our search! If your problem still persists after reading through all relevant guides, please post again and we will troubleshoot with you.

Thanks! I appreciate your help!