404 and CORS when adding credit card to netlify

Hi. I’m trying to add my credit card to enable Analytics (via the Netilfy → Analytics page) → Add payment option). In spite of several attempts, I get “Transaction declined” in the web browser window.

From the browser developer tools, I get the following message in Firefox (also when using an incognito window, as suggested in other posts in this forum): “Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://api.segment.io/v1/p. (Reason: CORS request did not succeed).”

From Chrome developer tools, I get the following message: “Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()”

Maybe this problem is caused by 2-factor-authentication required for non-US credit cards?

Hi there, @steinroald :wave:

Welcome to the Netlify Forums, and thanks so much for reaching out! I have escalated this thread to our Helpdesk where the Support Engineers can dive in with more detail. Please stay tuned to your email for next steps.

Thank you,
Hillary

To anyone who may read this in the future:

1. I got the problem sorted out. It had nothing to do with netlify.
  2. The problem was caused by the credit card company.
  3. Staff at netlify were very helpful to help me solve the problem.
1 Like

Hey there, @steinroald :wave:

Thanks for coming back and letting us know! I am glad that everything is working for you now :netliconfetti: