This is regarding 2FA on my account:
- I logged out and tried to log back in - my 2FA code wasn’t working even after multiple tries (“OTP code is incorrect”).
- Then I used a recovery code and successfully logged in.
- I tried to remove the current 2FA setup from Netlify. Again the code wasn’t working, so used a recovery code and removed 2FA from Netlify.
- Then I deleted the 2FA from my auth app (google authenticator).
- Next I tried adding 2FA back on Netlify, scanned QR on goog auth → but once again code is not working.
Any clues as to what’s going on? (PS: I have about 40 2FAs setup, so extremely familiar with the process) Thanks.